Air Conditioning Repair
Heating and A/C systems could wear over time with use, appropriate routine maintenance can maintain your automobile cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers. Click Automotive offers auto repair services for your heating and A/C systems.
Since the semimetallic or ceramic friction material of brake pads can easily last 40-50,000 miles, it can be hard to notice when brakes are wearing down to a point of needing replacement. These are all indicators of brake problems, however:
- Longer stopping distances
- Excessive brake pedal travel
- Tendency for one or more wheels to lock up and skid while braking
- Vehicle pulls to one side while braking
- Pulsation or vibration felt through brake pedal while braking
- Squealing, groaning or metallic grinding noise while braking…which could mean that your brakes are worn to a point where the brake pads’ backing plate is digging into the brake rotors
As a locally owned and operated business our team understands the importance of quality customer service. It is our mission to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with the services we render from start to finish.
Click Auto Repair